Level: Warblade 3
Prerequisite: One Iron Heart maneuver
Initiation Action: 1 standard action
Duration: See text
By drawing on your mental strength and physical fortitude, you break free of a debilitating state that might otherwise defeat you. Your fighting spirit, dedication, and training allow you to overcome almost anything to defeat your enemies.
When you initiate this maneuver, you surge with confidence and vengeance against your enemies, gaining a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
In addition, when you use this maneuver, select one of the following effects currently affecting you. That effect ends immediately.
- Confused (if you can act normally on your turn)
- Ability or HP Bleed (does not restore lost ability score or hit points, but does stop further loss)
- Poisoned (does not remove the effects of poison you've already taken, but does prevent the poison's secondary effect)
- Any spell, power, spell-like ability, maneuver, or other effect with a listed duration other than Instantaneous
When you use this maneuver, the effect ends on you. It does not end at its source; other characters may still be affected.
While this maneuver can end most charms and compulsions, your character (depending on the exact nature of the effect) may not realize they are affected by such an effect, or may not be able to act against the will of the caster of the compulsion by initiating this maneuver.
If your initiator level is at least 10, you may initiate this maneuver on your turn even if a condition or effect currently renders you otherwise unable to take Standard actions. The effects you can end at this level include the above, and:
- Confused (even if you can't act normally on your turn)
- Frightened, Cowering, or Panicked
- Paralyzed (unless paralyzed because of Ability Damage or Drain)
- Turned or Rebuked