Game Rule InformationEdit
Mongrelfolk paragons have the following game statistics:
- Alignment: Any
- Hit Die: d8
- Class Skills: The mongrelfolk paragon can choose any ten skills as class skills. (Knowledge skills must be selected individually.)
- Skill Points at 1st level: (4 + Int modifier) x 4
- Skills Points at each additional level: 4 + Int modifier
Table: The Mongrelfolk ParagonEdit
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special|
|1st||+0||+2||+2||+0||Divided Ancestry, Sneak Attack|
|3rd||+2||+3||+3||+1||Flawed Paragon, Ability Boost (Dex +2)|
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Mongrelfolk paragons are proficient with all simple weapons and with light armor. In addition, a mongrelfolk paragon is proficient with any one martial weapon of their choice.
- Divided Ancestry (Ex): Unlike other racial paragons, mongrelfolk paragons can take levels in more than one racial paragon class. After gaining at least one level as a mongrelfolk paragon, a character can take levels in any one other racial paragon class.
- Sneak Attack (Ex): Mongrelfolk paragon levels stack with rogue levels to determine sneak attack dice. If a mongrelfolk paragon has no rogue levels, he gains sneak attack 1d6 at first level and 2d6 at third level.
- Bonus Feat (Ex): At 2nd level, a mongrelfolk paragon may select any heritage or deformity feat they qualify for as a bonus feat.
- Ability Boost (Ex): At 3rd level, a mongrelfolk paragon's Dexterity score increases by 2 points.
- Flawed Paragon (Ex): At 3rd level, a mongrelfolk paragon gains the ability to take additional traits and flaws. You are no longer limited to only one trait and two flaws, and you are no longer limited to taking these only at first level. Instead, you may have a total number of traits plus flaws equal to your hit dice. You may gain one additional trait or flaw each time you gain a new hit die. Each time you gain a new flaw, you gain a new feat that you qualify for to go with it.